Climate of Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia Average Weather
- Canberra, Capital Territory, australia, 35°18'S, 149°12'E, 578 m (1895 ft)
- Canberra, Capital Territory has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Canberra, Capital Territory is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 13 degrees Celsius (55.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 623.1 mm (24.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2633 hours.
- If Canberra, Capital Territory were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) NNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) NW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) W
- Wagga, Australia - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) W
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) SW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) SSW
- Low Head, Australia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) SSW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) SSW