| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Canberra, Capital Territory in July is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow at times. A mere 41.2mm (1.6in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 10 days.
- In July the blue above Canberra, Capital Territory is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:05 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:02.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Canberra, Capital Territory July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Canberra, Capital Territory:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) NNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) NW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) W
- Wagga, Australia - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) W
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) SW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) SSW
- Low Head, Australia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) SSW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) SSW