| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Canberra, Capital Territory in May is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 44.8mm (1.8in) of liquid accrues during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Canberra, Capital Territory are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:30 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Canberra, Capital Territory May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Canberra, Capital Territory:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 660.3 kms (410.3 miles) NNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 527.9 kms (328.1 miles) NW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) N
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) W
- Wagga, Australia - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) W
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) SW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 487.4 kms (302.9 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 362.4 kms (225.2 miles) SSW
- Low Head, Australia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) SSW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) SSW